les règles simples à respecter sur ce site:
n'est pas impliqué, tout est GRATUIT.
* Nous encourageons les Donateurs à être aussi précis
que possible au sujet des produits.
* En général, nous prions les Demandeurs d' arranger/payer
pour le transport.
* Demandeurs, merci de mettre votre liste de besoin(s) dans les
catégories appropriées de sorte que les Donateurs
puissent trouver votre demande facilement.
* Surtout, ne pas oublier de marquer une fois votre annonce finie,
quand les dons sont partis, comme ça vous ne recevrez plus
de téléphones inutiles.
* AUCUNE annonce commerciale n'est permise.
* betteruse.org est là seulement pour mettre les donateurs
et les demandeurs en contact et n'est pas responsable pour les
* Faites un don d'argent pour nous aider à maintenir ce
pas du recyclage, mais du betteruse
of betteruse.org is to enable everyone to give away the things
that they don't or won't use anymore and can give them out to
others who have a betteruse for them.
So the rules
of using this site are simple:
* No cash
transactions are involved, everything is FREE.
* We encourage the Donors to be as specific about the products
* In general we expect the Receivers to arrange/pay for the transport,
so as not to burden the donor.
* Receiver, please put your wanted list in the proper categories
so that the Donors can find your request easliy.
* Last but not the least, please mark your ads 'Gone for betteruse!'
when the donations are given away, like this you will not receive
any more unnecessary enquiries.
* NO commercial Ads are allowed.
* betteruse.org only puts people in contact & is not resposible
for any transactions/dealings there after.
* All minor persons using this site should take permission of
their elders before using this site and entring in contact with
other people thru' this site. betteruse.org cannot be held responsible
for any problems arising or loss de to the use of this site.
us some cash to keep this site going.
This is not
recycling, but a betteruse
it works !
person's trash can truly be another's treasure!
You have a nice table which you don't use anymore. Its still in good condition, you like it & don't want to throw it. You ask you friends if somebody needs it & then you end up throwing it. You feel sorry & would rather have given it to somebody, but you don't know to whom to give to. You don't have the space to keep it either.
is where the betteruse.org comes in to the picture.
It puts poeple like you in contact with the person who will be
very happy to have you table.
Now this could be a table or anything else. It could very well be any item that can still be used. If you think the item in you hands is of any value to you or to somebody then offer it for betteruse.
this could be even the old furniture in your workplace or that
office chair or those old Computers you are upgrading. Even it
could be old letterheaded paper you could give to a kindergarten
school/day care/nursery where kids would love to draw on it or
cut it to make flowers, animals, masks, aeroplanes, etc...
provides individuals and non-profit associations/organisations
an electronic means to "betteruse" unwanted items.
Everything posted must be free.
Whether it's a chair, a hamster, a car, or old books to be given
away, they can be posted on the betteruse.org
Or, maybe you're looking to acquire something yourself?
Respond to the posting directly and you just might get it. After
that it is up to the donors to set up a pickup time and place.
organizations also benefit from the betteruse.org
network. Post the item or items you want and betteruse.org
can help you get them.
team will remove any ad which contains Money, Politics, illegal
goods, or Spam.
keep It Free, Legal & Appropriate For All Ages.